| Steven Spielberg Disclosure Day (2026)
Última sessão de cinema ao ar livre, desta vez no largo das festas de Penhascoso, com um excelente filme sobre a ocultação e revelação da presença de extraterrestres no nosso planeta.
Jane: Does God love us? I don't mean "does He love us?" I know He does. Does He love only us? Because Genesis says that we're His supreme creation, but do you think it's possible that-
Sister Maura: On Earth. Genesis. It says we are God's supreme creation on Earth. Jane: Do you think there could be others? Sister Maura: Yes. I would think so. Why would he make such a vast universe yet save it only for us? Jane: If you found out we weren't alone, if someone told you, proved it to you, would that frighten you? Sister Maura: No. Why? Should it? Jane: But what if it all collapsed? For you and every other person of faith in the world. Then what? Sister Maura: Oh, my dear Jane. I don't think that you ever doubted your belief in God. I think you lost your faith in people. |
2026-09-04
O Dia da Revelação
Subscrever:
Enviar feedback (Atom)

Sem comentários:
Enviar um comentário