2014-06-15

Esquecido

Joseph Kosinski
Oblivion (2013)

"Julia: [plays "A Whiter Shade of Pale" by Procol Harum] You always loved this song.
Jack Harper: I'm not him. I know I'm not. But I've loved you... for as long as I can remember. I don't know how else to say it.
Julia: You know what you said to me once? You said when it was all over, you would build me a house on a lake. We would grow old and fat together. And we would fight. Maybe drink too much.
Jack Harper: Real romantic.
Julia: And then we would die and be buried in a meadow by the lake. And the world would forget about us. But we would always have each other.
Jack Harper: I remember.
Julia: Those memories are yours, Jack. They're ours. They are you."

Tirar uma folga dos trabalhos que me ocupam as noites, sem urgências, em noite sem filhas, para ver um filme de ficção cientifica, ligeiro, com belas imagens de um mundo pós-apocalíptico, e uma banda sonora interessante.

Sem comentários: